Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The 4-Hour Body: An Uncommon Guide to Rapid Fat-Loss, Incredible Sex, and Becoming Superhuman

This Book is absolutely incredible. After picking up a copy...I could not put it down. I read the entire thing in one sitting, and got so much useful info out of it. The content of the chapters can be applied all over in life(even if you want to become stronger, faster, or overall just more amazing in all aspects). This is just a short list:

From the Editors Review on Amazon
"YOU WILL LEARN (in less than 30 minutes each):How to lose those last 5-10 pounds (or 100+ pounds) with odd combinations of food and safe chemical cocktails.

* How to prevent fat gain while binging (X-mas, holidays, weekends)
* How to increase fat-loss 300% with a few bags of ice
* How Tim gained 34 pounds of muscle in 28 days, without steroids, and in four hours of total gym time
* How to sleep 2 hours per day and feel fully rested
* How to produce 15-minute female orgasms
* How to triple testosterone and double sperm count
* How to go from running 5 kilometers to 50 kilometers in 12 weeks
* How to reverse “permanent” injuries
* How to add 150+ pounds to your lifts in 6 months
* How to pay for a beach vacation with one hospital visit"
I  began to apply some of the info from the book...and right away noticed a difference in my body. My six pack began to form again and I have tons more energy. My sleep has even been  more restful and pleasant. I give this book a 5 out of 5 stars..and believe me that is quite a feat. I especially enjoyed the chapter on  Fat loss by using a bag of ice. I Love it. I highly recommend picking up a copy today. Trust me..you wont regret it..and your body..and your partners body will love you for it.
 Click Here Now  and order your own personal copy today. It will be one of the smartest Fitness,Health decisions you've ever encountered.

No comments:

Post a Comment